Boost your productivity with our expert advice
- Market research to ensure the project’s profitability
- Proposal of crops based on market prices
- Site quality analysis
- Research and recommendations and research for the location of the greenhouse
- Average cost of energy required
- Choice of greenhouse type
- Selection of irrigation system
New crop production
- Choice of inputs
- Selection of varietals and seeds
- Support for culture
- Automated climate controlr
Monitoring greenhouse crops
- Fertilization materials
- Integrated and organic pest control
- Working methods on the plant customized according to the type of crop
- Integration and training on the climate control system
Organic greenhouse cultivation
- Development of fertilization and irrigation programs taking into account products authorized by certification authorities;
- Implementation or optimization of an organic pest control program (using auxiliaries and biopesticipes);
- Organic certification;
- Successful transition from traditional to organic farming;
- Appropriate data entry method for specifications to be verified by certification authorities;
- Access to the Agrisys organic bin system, which offers greater production capacity.
We offer training courses to meet all needs
- Training at all levels on using workforce monitoring software;
- Customized courses to meet the specific needs of your business.
Grafting of greenhouse tomatoes
Discover the grafting techniques of greenhouse tomatoes. Practicing these methods will give you more productive plants and better tomato quality.
Above-ground organic farming
Learn the different techniques that affect every aspect of producing this type of crop. The course focuses on fertilization, irrigation management, organic pest control and climate control.
Organic greenhouse control
This course covers the use of auxiliaries and biopesticides, as well as how to test and use reservoir plants.
Research and development
Research and development drives your greenhouse project
- Development and drafting of R&D projects;
- Data collecting;
- Research report writing.